Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What is Reinvention of Mama Bear

Reinvention of Mama Bear is a journey. I do not know where this journey will take me but I know I need to begin. There is no end in sight it is just a trail that forever moves into eternity. On this trail there will be roots and rocks to trip over. Switchbacks that will refuse to let me follow the straight and narrow. Blazes that are hard to follow and will throw me off course, but will take me on a journey into new territory I never dreamed I would find or to have the courage to find. It is taking that first step and moving out of my comfort zone. The reinvention is coming to a realization that I have to do something different or I risk drowing under the expectations of my world. It is learning a bit about myself through the world that is around me. The air that I breathe, the rocks I walk on, the water that flows all around. It is about waking up and finding me.

1 comment:

  1. Powerful blog! I will watch with interest as you begin this journey--and learn from it myself!

    ReplyDelete